Resource for UTM students.
- Tools used in the assignments
- Freebies - free stuff (soft, hard, books, etc.) you can get while I teach you
- BEST summer course, 2010 - how humans can teach computers to talk to each other
- SIPC course outline - a course about information security and network protocols. The link will take you to a list of highlights from each class, as well as a list of practical assignments.
- Infosec and network programming labs - practical assignments for your information security and network programming courses
- PSI course overview - a course about software systems design. The link will take you to a list of practical assignments.
- PSI coursework - an overview of what your final report could look like
An experimental lab focused on improving user experience in human-computer interaction.
- HCI activities - a rough plan of what will happen in the lab.
- HCI basic concepts - references to basic concepts that must be taken into account by interface designers.
- HCI resources - books to read, sites to follow, people to listen to.
A guide to optimal note taking in class.
A list of people and references to articles or systems written by them.
This section is dedicated to my plan to change the world by writing special bed-time stories for children.
Notes related to a summer camp for children.
Using web resources
Using the computer